Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Countdowns Begin

It's that time of the year, the time we start counting down the days in breathless anticipation!

Days 'til Christmas:  7
Days 'til New Year's Day:  14
Days 'til the Christmas episode of Call The Midwife:  12!!!
Days 'til the debut of Downtown Abbey Season 3:  19!!!

This truly is the most wonderful time of the year!

Oh, and if you're still not sure what to get me for Christmas, here it is:


Downton Abbey Seasons 1, 2, and 3

I would happily fold laundry all day long if I had these...

Hope your Christmas preparations are going well. I've got holiday biscotti in the oven, and life is good!

2 comments:

  1. You sound incredibly spunky! So glad you're enjoying Advent. I hope the left nostril is treating you better these days.
    We've got the roast ordered and the menu all set - can't wait for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely enjoying Advent! I've been singing hymns with the girls at bedtime, and re-remembered how much I love Advent hymns. The girls learned the refrain of "O Come O Come Emmanuel" tonight. Good stuff.
      So yes, I'm looking forward to Christmas, especially one spent with good friends! Only 6 days...

      Delete