Here are a few things I've learned about her in 4 days:
- She likes to sleep on her side.
- She has had a wickedly strong sucking reflex from birth.
- She is a fantastic eater.
- She has very strong lungs, and the voice of a much larger child.
- She looks a little like both of her sisters, but fully like neither.
- She is an amazing little bundle of snuggles, and molds to my body perfectly.
- I could spend all day holding her. But alas, I have 2 other children, a husband, and 2 dogs. They like attention, too.
- She has angry hands. Those little paws get to flailing, and all heck breaks loose.
- She has a very serious look about her.
- She occasionally shows off one very cute dimple.
- She does NOT like diaper changes.
- She requires a lot of diaper changes.
- She likes it when her sisters sing to her.
- She likes white noise.
- I am absolutely infatuated with this child.
- BestestHusband would be wise to use this infatuation to his benefit if he wants to convince me to have a 4th child.
I give thanks for her every day.
PS. I promise not to update every 4 days.