Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Blogging in Bed

I'm going to bed early. I'm in bed, actually. I probably won't be blogging much over the next few days. Here's why:

I've had a waxing and waning migraine for over 24 hours.
I've had a sinus infection for over 4 weeks. Perhaps I should go in for antibiotics, but I'd rather be a martyr. For now.
My house is full of inlaws, in a delightfully chaotic way. Adding a 2.5 yr old niece to our resident 3 and 4 year olds really is a fun mix.
We're celebrating MeToo's birthday on Saturday. It's a small gathering, but I promised a piƱata and a cake modeled after Neuschwanstein. There is much to do. Like starting them.
There is a birthday banner to finish sewing. Yes, because I'm crazy.

So I will be too busy quietly freaking out to blog much. I promise to make contact on the other side. Hopefully with pictures of an edible Neuschwanstein.

Have a great rest of the week and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment