Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Curlers and a Countdown

I'm sitting here at the computer wearing giant curlers in my hair. 
Why?

1. I got an amazing new haircut last week, but no one can tell because I let my hair dry into an untamed frizzy mess. I'm hoping the curlers will help my hair dry into its lovely layered self instead. Without the 30 minutes of tedious blow-drying the stylist did.

2. I'll be sitting here at the computer for the next hour to earn 1 unit of my 22 required CEU units that remain. I have to earn 22 CEU units before the end of the year. Ok, so I've had 3 years to earn 30. But I've been busy. You know, raising 2 children under the age of 4. So I'm diving in tonight. Wish me luck. Only 22 to go. Let the countdown begin.

3. Curlers are sexy. Ok, maybe not so much. Darn. 

Let's go learn something!


UPDATE:  I was wrong. It's not 1 hour, but 2 hours!!! Wah-hoo! I didn't realize this until I'm an hour-and-a-half into it, so I'm relieved to hear that I'm not spending more time than I get credit for...

No comments:

Post a Comment