Let's see what it will bring. I'm open to options, but praying it's not poopy fingerprints.
Addendum: What Tuesdaytuesday brought...
- A oddly ravenous appetite.
- A hirsute middle-aged man wearing running shorts and tank on the bus. He really shouldn't have.
- Lunch on a sunny bench at the bus station while transitioning between work sites.
- A trip to the Lebanese grocer, with a fun surprise meeting with a co-worker outside.
- A good excuse to change into capris and flip-flops before picking up the girls. I think I had MRSA on my pants, anyway.
- The following recounting of morning events from HeyMama: "This morning, I caught 2 bad guys before I went to work. Then I went to work at the police station. One of the bad guys tried to get out. But I caught him and made him stay inside. Then they went to sleep. I went next door to the castle. When I was coming back, I heard giggling. I told the bad guys, 'NO MORE GIGGLING!' and they stopped."
- More rice salad at dinner.
- A two hour nap face-down on the girls' rug after bedtime. I now have rug-fiber indentations on my face, but a great burst of energy right before midnight!
How was your Tuesdaytuesday?