Monday, March 19, 2012

A Day of Spring and Poo

Spring is here. Maybe not officially, but today I was wearing capris and flip-flops. Today was Spring in Boston.


The crocuses are in full bloom. The daffodils are starting to bloom. The tulips will be next. I started taking Nasonex today in preparation. Living next to a ginormous tree collection when tree pollen starts to fly is not a pretty picture for my sinuses. But the rest of Spring in Boston? Very pretty. I highly recommend it.




Hello little daffodil! Welcome to my yard!
So nice of you to join the crocuses!
Crocuses, a soon-to-be daffodil, future tulips, and a few tiny blue vinca flowers. And the Arboretum in the distance...
More evidence of Spring.

What do I not recommend? Finding poopy finger prints around the house. It's gross. It makes you smell poop wherever you go. Even if there isn't poop there.

Parenting is all fun and games until you find poopy finger prints around the house. Potty training is a good idea in theory. It's just that the details can go south quickly. But I won't post pictures of that. That's already been done. I'll just stick with the flowers today.


I love Spring...

No comments:

Post a Comment