Sunday, January 8, 2012

The first step.

Ok, I've been talking about it for a while. And I'm finally doing it. I'm starting a blog.
It was on my list of things to do for 2012. It was on the list with "Start a private practice" and "Get back into marathon shape". Every year needs a list of goals that include "Do something to help you waste more time", "Do something that is good for your career but terrifying", and "Say you'll do something laughably unlikely to happen." Right?

Maybe it will make me a famous bazillionaire and I won't need to start a private practice. And can spend hours a day trying to get back into shape.

Most likely it will replace my obsessive FB checking and be a poor excuse for updating my parents about how the girls are doing.

And if it can bring a smile or chuckle to anyone other than myself, I'll say it's worth the effort.

Here we go!

6 comments:

  1. Joyful!! Yay, your first post! I'll be reading along. I'm happy to read about your goals and lists, kids and dogs and socks .... and the chuckle-worthy life moments that are sure to be captured in this blog. -D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Joy,
    I am so glad that you decided to do this! I have always enjoyed reading your posts on facebook and adore the antics of your girls, dogs & life. I am a follower ( not to be confused with stalker). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog so far ;). I'll be reading it for sure!

    ReplyDelete