BH and the girls and I spent the day together, and it turned out to be quite educational. I'd like to share a few things that I learned today:
- Wet Ones in the car can freeze. Which makes it impossible to pull out individual wipes to clean up any poo that might have blasted out all over a carseat.
- Poo all over a carseat makes me extremely anxious.
- Poo blasts are most destructive in cold weather, due to wearing multiple layers.
- Trying to take off 6 items of poo-smeared clothing without smearing it further makes me anxious.
- You need to have a bathtub free of bathtub toys before trying to put a poo-covered toddler in it.
- The idea of poo-covered bathtub toys makes me extremely anxious.
- Hand-held shower nozzles are extremely handy for managing poo blasts.
- I'm extremely thankful BH installed a new hand-held shower nozzle this past week. Extremely thankful.
- Partly-digested onions are recognizable, even after being blasted all over a toddler.
- I never want to clean up a piece of party-digested onion from a bath mat again.
- My darling MT was stoic in the face of a hysterical and anxious mother who stripped her down in a cold bathtub and starting hosing off poo with a hand-held shower nozzle.
- Enzyme-based laundry sprays really are amazing at treating poo blasts.
- MT's winter coat will be wearable again as soon as the dryer dings.
- Managing a poo blast automatically entitles you to a glass of wine.
Happy MLK Day everyone!